Information on the processing of personal data (art 13-14 GDPR 679/2016)
Latho Components Ltd.
with registered office on Via Europa 5, 31017 in Paderno del Grappa – a municipal district of Pieve del Grappa (TV)-, bearing VAT number 04011360262 (hereinafter “Data Controller”), as holder of the personal data treatment, pursuant to art. 13 EU General Data Protection Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”) informs You that your data will be processed in the following ways and for the following purposes:
OBJECT OF THE PERSONAL DATA TREATMENT
The Data Controller processes personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (in particular, name, surname, fiscal code, VAT number, email, telephone number – hereinafter, “personal data” or even “data”) communicated by You in the contact request area on the website or directly to Latho Components Ltd.
LEGAL BASIS AND PURPOSE OF THE DATA TREATMENT
Your personal data are processed:
- without Your express consent (see art. 24 comma a, b, c Privacy Code and art. 6 comma b, and GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- to fulfil the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with You;
- to fulfil the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority;
- to prevent or discover fraudulent activities or abuses harmful to the website;
- to exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defence in court;
- to allow You to make requests via the web;
- to manage and maintain the website;
- to respond to specific requests, received by filling in specific contact “forms”.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point 1 is necessary; failing this, it will not be possible to execute the contract or provide the requested information.
Instead, the provision of data and related consent for the purposes referred to in point 2, requiring Your consent, must be considered optional and, therefore, can always be revoked. However, in case of failure to express Your consent or subsequent revocation, it will not be possible to execute the relevant service.
DATA PROCESSING METHODS AND RETENTION PERIOD
The processing of Your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 Privacy Code and art. 4 no. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and/or automated processing.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the Service Purpose relationship.
In the case of data provided for information purposes (referred to in point 2), up to the out-put communication disclosed by you.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.1)::
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller or to Latho Components Ltd.’s partner companies, in their capacity as persons in charge and/or internal managers of the treatment and/or system administrators;
- partners with whom Latho Components Ltd. collaborates (for example, for support activities in the study of the feasibility of the customer’s project, for technical project management activities, for the storage of personal data, etc.) or to third parties (for example, providers for the website management and maintenance, suppliers, credit institutions, professional firms, etc.) who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA RECIPIENTS
Without Your express consent – pursuant to art. 24 commas a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 commas b) and c) GDPR -, the Data Controller may communicate Your data for the purposes referred to in art. 1 and 2, to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities as well as to all the other subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. Your data will not be disclosed.
Like many other websites, the Latho Components Ltd. website (www.lathocomponents.it) also uses third-party cookies – if applicable – and similar technologies such as, possibly, third-party tags and pixels.
PERSONAL DATA TRANSFER
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers located within the European Union of the Data Controller and/or third party companies appointed and duly appointed as Data Processors. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Owner, if necessary, will have the right to move the location of the servers within Italy and/or the European Union and/or non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller ensures as of now that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions by stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and/or by adopting the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
In Your capacity as an interested party, You have the rights referred to in art. 7 Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtaining confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning You, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtaining the indication: a) of the personal data source; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the appointed representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- obtaining: a) data update, rectification or, when interested, integration; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of those data that have been processed in violation of the law, including those data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations (including their regarding content) referred to in paragraphs a) and b) have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfilment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- objecting, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of Your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning You for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by email and/or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and/or paper mail. Please note that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise even the right of partial opposition. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, You also have the rights referred to in articles 16-21 GDPR (right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of treatment limitation, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- a registered letter with return receipt to Latho Srl – Via Europa 5, 31017 Paderno del Grappa (TV).
- an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Site and the Holder’s services are not intended for minors under the age of 18 and the Holder does not intentionally collect personal information relating to minors. In the event that information on minors were unintentionally registered, the Data Controller will delete them in a timely manner, upon the User’s request.
HOLDER, MANAGER AND AGENTS
The Data Controller is Latho Components Ltd.
The updated list of data processors and appointees is kept at the Data Controller’s headquarters.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
This current policy may change. We therefore recommend regularly checking this Notice and referring to the most updated version.